This shake is packed with super foods and protein! Here is the breakdown of some of the benefits each ingredient provides:
- Antioxidant filled blueberries and açaí berries help to boost your immune system and prevent cancer.
- Açaí berries are also rich in fiber, a good source of healthy fat, and high in protein. Blueberries are rich in phytonutrients, as well as having anti inflammatory properties.
- Chia seeds are great to help your body detox and are a complete protein, containing all nine amino acids!
- Spirulina is a source of vitamin B12 which aids in everything from digestion to hair, skin and nail health.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and is even known to help lower blood pressure.
- Coconut water helps to hydrate your skin and keep it looking youthful!
- Almond milk is packed with different nutrients and contains a high amount of protein and fiber.
- Vega Chocolate Proteins & Greens powder is a plant-based protein powder made up of protein from all different plants.
All together these ingredients make for a delicious protein and nutrient rich shake!
1/2 frozen packet of açaí berries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup Vega Chocolate Protein & Greens powder
1/2 cup coconut water
1 1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp spirulina
1 tsp cinnamon
Simply combine all ingredients in a blender and blend! Allow to sit in the fridge for 20 minutes to an hour so the chia seeds begin to expand.
You must be logged in to add or save recipes to your Pik & Mix.
Please click here to login or create an account.