Honestly guys, the title is not lying… these are the best muffins ever. I first made them in London when I was staying with Ben and we loved them and so did his family. We made them three times in one week and after I left, his brother made them twice within that month. So clearly these are the best muffins ever (hence the title of this post). They’re super easy to make, don’t take long to cook and are really not bad for you.
We started off making Waka Flocka’s blueberry muffins but I wanted to switch it up a bit for the next batch of muffins I made. I added some ingredients and took some away. The original recipe had a lot of sugar in it so I wanted to make something lower in sugar. Not only do I love banana muffins but adding bananas to this recipe makes the muffins taste amazing without using artificial sweeteners!
Here’s what you’ll need…
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cups + 2 tbsp coconut oil
Here’s how to make them…
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- First combine the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix it up. Then add the bananas and mash it alllllll together.
- In a separate bowl mix together the coconut milk, coconut sugar, vanilla and coconut oil (if you melt the coconut oil it’s easier to mix).
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together. Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix on.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes
- Now eat three muffins at once. Seriously, they’re so good so go for it.
You must be logged in to add or save recipes to your Pik & Mix.
Please click here to login or create an account.